A Good Drug Addiction Program is the Ultimate Way of Achieving Sobriety
Choosing a drug addiction program is one of the wisest decisions made by an individual struggling with substance abuse. At the same time it is important for both the addicts as well as their family members to understand that the process is not easy. It is a long and difficult road that must be traveled with immense dedication of the individual in question and undivided support from the family.
Drug Addiction Programs
There are many drug addiction programs provided by various rehabilitation centers all over the country. But, it is important for both the family and especially, for the addicted individuals that the programs suit their lifestyles, schedules and most importantly; their drug problems.
We offer different drug addiction programs like:
- Inpatient Drug Detox Treatment: Patients come and resides in the campus 24×7 where a process of cleansing his/her body of harmful toxins absorbed from the drugs takes place under supervision of a medical professional.
- Outpatient Drug Addiction Program: Patients are not required to come and stay in the campus; they can go on with their day-to-day routines and come down for treatment and check ups as prescribed.
- Residential Programs- Patients leave their homes and come live in the facility under constant observation.
- Partial Hospitalization Drug Addiction Programs: Patients receive their treatments when they get home in the evenings. It involves regular counseling and education sessions accounting for up to 7-8 hours a day.
- Adolescent treatments: Is focused on group counseling where teenagers communicate with children of their same age suffering from drug abuse.
- Dual Diagnosis Program: Individuals with both mental illness and drug abuse are treated.
- Specific Methadone Detox: This drug addiction program is formulated for specific users of morphine and heroine. Medications are used to remove this toxic synthetic opiate which alleviates a craving for the drug in individuals.
- Senior Drug Rehabs: Specialized care of seniors bended with medications and counseling is how there programs are run.
- Women’s Rehab Program: Surprisingly, women are more likely to get addicted to drugs than men. These rehab programs are specifically devoted to women.
- Gay and Lesbian Drug Addiction Programs: These individuals are put into an environment where there is no discrimination and they can focus on getting better without being judged about their sexuality.
- Sober Living Programs: It is for those individuals who have completed their rehabilitation process. But the fear of relapse is always there. An environment where they can they live without this fear is given to them. It is a home away from home created for group of individuals who want to live a sober life.
If you or a loved one is struggling to fight an addiction call our free helpline at (866) 531-4569 and learn more details about these drug addiction programs.